Our Shipping and Returns Policies:
Where Do You Ship To?
• At this time, Stair Rod Resources ships products to the Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada only.
• Alaska, Hawaii, and Canadian orders Must Be Called In. Our website will not allow you to complete the order process. Please call toll-free 1-800-504-5989 or 1-608-443-4064 Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time for assistance.
• For safety reasons, we do not allow orders to be picked up from our warehouse.
What Shipping Methods Do You Use?
• Products are shipped via UPS Ground, UPS SurePost, USPS, or Speedee Delivery, whichever method is the most economical for us.
• Please do not use PO Boxes for the shipping address. Only USPS can deliver to them and the products may not fit into the PO Box.
How Long Does Shipping Usually Take?
• Shipping usually takes 2-7 days for delivery (CA, OR, & WA are usually 5-7 days), as long as all the items are in stock.
• If any items on your order are going to be out of stock for more than 3 days, we will contact you.
Can I Place An Expedited Order?
• To place an expedited order, please Call Us for a quote on shipping costs.
• Please make sure an adult is available to sign for the package at the time of delivery. The delivery driver may not leave the package/s if an adult is not present. This is totally up to the driver, not us.
Problems During Delivery:
• We Cannot Guarantee Shipping Times. If there is a weather delay, UPS / Fedex will not accept any claims for a shipping refund. This means we cannot reimburse your shipping charge if your order doesn't arrive to you on a specific date.
• We are not responsible for shipping delays due to incorrect / invalid shipping information given on the order. Please double check your information before placing your order. If you discover an error after placing your order, please Call Us ASAP.
• Depending on the area you live in, the delivery driver may not leave your package if no one is available to sign / accept the package. This is totally up to the driver, not us.
• Saturday deliveries are not an automatic option. Please Call Us to check for availability and a shipping quote.
• Sometimes the shipping company has trouble locating an address or your place of business isn't open regular hours. As a courtesy to our customers, if the shipping company contacts us due to problems delivering your order, we will contact you via e-mail. It is the customer's responsibility to contact the shipping company to make delivery arrangements or give them additional directions.
How Are Shipping Charges Calculated?
• Shipping charges are based on the total weight of the products ordered, and what state you are shipping to. The easiest way to figure out your shipping total is to add all your items into the shopping cart, select your state from the drop-down menu, and click "Update Your Cart".
What is Your Return Policy?
• Please follow these directions in order to request a refund.
• We reserve the right to refuse a request for refund if the directions are not followed.
• We must receive the items back within 90 days of purchase date.
• Contact Us before shipping the products back, so a RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization number) can be issued.
• There is a 20% restocking fee on all Straight Returns. The restocking fee is waived if you are exchanging for another item.
• Shipping costs are not reimbursed.
• Merchandise must be in new / unused condition and in its original packing. (Think of it this way: If you walked into a store to buy that product, would you actually buy it for full price in the current condition it is in? If the answer is no, then it is not returnable.)
• Customers are responsible for products becoming damaged during shipping back to us. Damaged packages will be refused, and not accepted as a return. When returning items, please remember to pack all items with the proper amount of peanuts / paper. You may also wish to consider buying insurance from the shipping company.
• If a package is damaged during shipping to us, you are responsible for filing a claim with the shipping company. Also keep in mind that shipping companies will only reimburse you for the shipping cost and the actual cost of that product, not what you paid for the product.
Can I Cancel My Order?
• If you need to cancel your order, please call us ASAP. If the order has not been shipped, we will cancel the order.
• If your order has already been shipped, you will still need to follow the Return Policy directions listed above.
• DO NOT REFUSE THE ORDER. You will still be responsible for the shipping costs back to us.
"Purchasing products on this website, or over the phone with one of our customer service representatives, means that you accept our Shipping and Returns Policies, and agree to abide by our terms and conditions."